Tuesday, September 28, 2010

UK Plump MILF secretary flashes her pussy

My new friend the bedfordshire blonde. Sandy Is a new English chubby MILF. This is a really big set of pictures. Nearly 200 pictures, it really was going to be for 2 sets, but I thought I would treat you and let you see the whole collection. First it starts with some stripping and me playing with myself, in nylonsI also have my cunt spread really wide for you. When this rude man behind the camera wanted to watch me masturbate this pink dildo. I can never say no a vibrator in my cunt, so I masturbate with it while he carries on shooting pictures. I think I like the pictures when I have my knickers around my nylon covered ankles when my pussy is spread wide and wet. What do you like? Visit the bedfordshire blonde here

No comments:

Post a Comment